Opportunities for Involvement With Partnership for a Drug-Free DeKalb County
- Become a Mentor -- To Become a mentor, an application must be filled out. After a background check is completed, the Attorney General's office will approve your application and then you will be matched with a child. The goal is to spend one hour a week with the child.
- Volunteer to help with a Partnership project -- Volunteers are needed to work events such as the Fair Booth, The DeKalb County Basketball Tournament, the Home and Garden Show. Volunteers can also help with Red Ribbon Week.
- Volunteer for the Membership Campaign -- Volunteers are needed to help with a Kick-Off event that will be held to encourage businesses, civic groups, and individuals to support the Partnership efforts.
- Donate -- Merchandise, coupons, or gift certificates are needed for graduation packets for the successful graduates of Drug Court. Gift wrap can also be donated.
- Be a financial supporter -- Individuals, groups, and businesses are welcome to make a financial contribution to the Partnership for a Drug Free DeKalb County.
To build a better future for DeKalb County.